AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey coochief, got my Puma joystick fixed...I'm TICKED!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

semosandfarmer
Posted 10/20/2009 22:22 (#892619)
Subject: Hey coochief, got my Puma joystick fixed...I'm TICKED!

East Prairie, MO

Not about the joystick but how inconsiderate the dealer's employees were, my NEW tractor, the first NEW tractor I have ever had has 16 hours on it and no longer smells new.....smells like an ashtray and has ashes in the floor now!!! I nearly went through the roof when I got up in it today when they brought it back! No offense to the smokers here but I don't and nobody that works for me is allowed to in the equipment if they smoke and I really was enjoying that new smell.

Anyway, enough of my rant, the joystick did have to be programmed like was discussed, works now with the switch to change it from mid to back scv's. Only problem is that in the process he programmed it for the #1 handle to control the #2 scv and the #2 handle controls the #1 scv, soooooo, I will have to have them correct that, somebody is really trying to take the fun out of this tractor for me I think! I hate to become "that guy" at the dealership but dangit, it should be worth something that I'm the paying customer...I will try to be as nice as I can...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)