AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

plowboy
Posted 1/5/2007 03:11 (#83162 - in reply to #83006)
Subject: RE: Not sure on farmer selling.

Brazilton KS

It is hard to get rid of corn right now.  The last two weeks of Dec were long lines at the one place still "more less" open, and they were prone to "dump this one and don't come back 'til tomorrow."   There was one user bidding half way aggressive basis but they are so hard to please that no one will take them grain...I bit on it, sold 8 loads, got rejected on the first one.  I know two others who did also.  When official grades came back they should not have been rejected.  Don't intend to go back unless it pays very well and they guarantee freight on anything they turn down wrongly, and I will have the second place already set up to unload. 

Haven't taken any anywhere since first of year, but I hear it's the same story, long line and no return.  

Haven't messed with any beans yet.  Far as I'm concerned the beans need to catch up with corn one way or the other before they are a good sale.   I think it's inevitible, don't know which one will move to accomplish it.  Right now there isn't much incentive to plant beans "here"   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)