AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All this whoa as me on here
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

davy crockett
Posted 1/22/2024 22:41 (#10588691 - in reply to #10588471)
Subject: RE: All this whoa as me on here

everybodys situation is unique. i know a young man who works for a large farmer, he gets a generous salary, free house, free use of a shop and toy storage. one of the other perks is the boss lets him use free of charge any and all machinery to work all the ground that he rents and buys, i wouldnt doubt on the fuel he says `aw dont worry about it`.

the young man also piggybacks his input volume purchases with the boss also the boss negotiates a favorable basis at a local coop in exchange for marketing all his production through their system, which the hired man takes advantage.

i dont know the specifics of every insane (my opinion) cash rent bids, but imagine if you will not having machinery expense... zero, possibly no fuel expense, buying volume priced chemical, fertilizer and selling in the top favorable basis in the neighborhood. in a position like that, its more a matter of obtaining land to rent at essentially any price to `cash in on your coupons`.

You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)