AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Election year rally history along with carryout
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NEIAAG
Posted 1/21/2024 17:26 (#10586275 - in reply to #10586238)
Subject: RE: Election year rally history along with carryout

JC STONE - 1/21/2024 17:07

Not saying I called it. Was afraid to sell, we hadn't seen a rain in 6 weeks. Strangely enough when it started to rain it never quit and we grew the best crop in our farm history. MIssed opportunity.
So how do you know which is the right dimension beforehand?

Keep your head clear as can be. Or do the opposite of me I. That case I guess. It was perfect til the turn. Looking back it was there but with all the other biases, I wouldn't allow myself to see it. I figured it out and understood the issues soon enough so it wasn't all bad but definitely things to improve on.

We had the same issue. Corn hadn't unrolled at night for a week even with one night in the 50's. All corn sidedressed with N had run flat out of nitrogen and it was a downward spiral with no rain in the forecast. I was traveling that week as well so I wasn't doing my diligence like I should have been and that's on me. Freak .6 on Sunday saved our bacon and another 5 over the next two weeks bought us time, but in the end it just plain didnt handle the heat with that little water. Some hybrids never even made a milk line. From 18 to 60 below APH in the end but I still beat the state average so I guess I am above average still..lol So I guess I am one of the I state whiners.

Take care

Edited by NEIAAG 1/21/2024 17:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)