AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The healthy farmers!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

FarmFitSupplements
Posted 1/1/2024 11:19 (#10552126 - in reply to #10547755)
Subject: RE: The healthy farmers!

I do know Meg I ask her to review the product cause she has had amazing results as have a lot of other people. It actually blows my mind that so many people on this site have so much hate and disrespect for a product they have never tried if someone has tried it they are not writing negative reviews. I’ve had no complaints so far as I do understand everyone is entitled to an opinion and I respect that. My back ground if anyone care or wants to just continue writing negative comments. I grew up on a farm in Texas we grew corn, beans, cotton, wheat depending on year & raised cattle. After going to college I became a Cardiac ICU nurse then met a farmer ended up moving to IL 8 years ago we currently farm up here I am no longer in the medical field so I decided to start promoting these supplements because I miss helping people and wanted to find a way to do that again. I have used these supplements and they continue to work great for me. I’m not a person that is going to try and sell something I do not believe in just for a dollar. That’s not me my parents raised me to be honest, have respect for others and be hardworking. I wouldn’t even be wasting my time because this industry isn’t easy as you can tell, with this being said if anyone would like to give my supplements a try use code Agtalk for a discount and when you do will you please come back and update your negative comments that would be greatly appreciated. To all those who are giving them a try I appreciate your business.
Thank you
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)