AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part 4,Vacation (abridged version)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ronm
Posted 12/2/2022 17:42 (#9961882 - in reply to #9961784)
Subject: RE: Part 4,Vacation (abridged version)

Fruita CO
Didn't want to spoil the story, so I've been holding my end of the story...Vincent texted me last Tuesday & told me about the adventure on the plane. Wed. morning, said he had some cider to drop off, had to go shopping with his wife so we could do lunch or something later in the week. Got to meet Beth briefly, & got the jug of cider, which BTW is frickin' awesome...if you haven't had any you need to try it...REALLY good....
So Friday morning I get a text saying he's sick as a dog, probably no lunch or even coffee. Bummer...Didn't hear any more over the weekend, so I shot him a text Monday morning, asked how he was doing. So 5 minutes later I get a call, Hey Ron, I'm back in Maine! Still not feelin' good, but got a load of butternut to deliver...truckin' down that Eastern Seaboard! Got my Diesel wound up and she's a-runnin' like never before...( I added that last part...)
Anyway, see you in Feb, we'll get that chicken fried steak at the Strayhorn...(Vince says you can't get a decent chicken fried steak in Maine...)
Glad you & the wife are on the mend.

PS: Good looking bunch, in the famous "GJ Main Street shopping park"...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)