AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part 4,Vacation (abridged version)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 12/2/2022 16:21 (#9961784)
Subject: Part 4,Vacation (abridged version)

coast of Maine
I was supposed to be real careful traveling and not bring Covid into our Thanksgiving.One of my daughters had a huge biz week coming up so I promised mask etc on planes..That didnt work out so well.So I get very ill.High fever ,chills like make my teeth rattle.Snot ran like a hose.Took a few covid tests.Zero.Texted RonM,,"No good deed goes un punished" not coming ,cant walk even 10 ft.3 days same symptoms.No appetite.Need to flyback.Take some drugs.Fever breaks a tad.Back pack weighed 200 lbs it felt.Flew out of GJ,delayed for de ice..Land in Denver 65 gates(felt 10 miles) from connection,already boarding,wife ran,,I couldnt.Made it barely.Meditate entire fight.Land ,get in pickup."I need food"wife says not me '"Ive caught it"Cooned it home record time(dont remember how).Wife gets horrific cough.Fever.I try to sleep.Wake still sick on Monday.Have to go trucking produce that night.Wife sounds horrible.Eat in a diner in Western Mass 3 amTues,first meal since Thurs.Wife is getting worse.Misses 5 days of work.Not since babies has she missed more than 1.Today I still am weak but ok.Wife had some tests,way better feeling but,she has a ways.Not Covid,,Maybe RSV,,maybe a combo of 2 virus.Every injury I ever had hurt for 6 days.Weird stuff.Would I help some one out again?Sure!.When you have days of fever your mind thinks all kinds of weird diseases up..when blood came out of the nose,,,Ebola?,,hehhehe,Photo of the women in my family..In GJ.

(IMG-3648 (1) (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG-3648 (1) (full).jpg (183KB - 355 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)