AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wiring a Outdoor Furnace Low Shutoff Switch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

soya257
Posted 12/1/2022 17:29 (#9960240 - in reply to #9960031)
Subject: RE: Wiring a Outdoor Furnace Low Shutoff Switch

I guess this would be a water heater furnace, as it doesn't boil the water and they call it a
UPDRAFT HEATER POLAR FURNACE... They don't say, anything about it being a water boiler.

There is a water jacket around the fire box and the water is pumped underground to the house and I have a rad. in each furnace and the fan blows the air through the house.
It works on the same principal as your car or truck, when you heat the inside.

Its a hundred feet or so from the house and the water line is well insulated and we don't have to worry about a fire or smoke in the house.
It burns a bit of wood as you can see the pile I have (but I don't use that in one year) , but I like to have wood there for the future.
I also take in account that I have two furnaces and heat the water for the house and our house is comfortable in every inch of it . When we had a furnace in the basement a wood oil Comb. the house would be really cold upstairs and you knew how cold it was outside just by how cold it was in the house and we heated the water with electricity besides.

I used it to heat the water for the house in the winter also and in the summer we heat the swimming pool .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)