AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The best SXS in the world
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 11/16/2022 10:07 (#9934716 - in reply to #9931303)
Subject: RE: The best SXS in the world

East of Broken Bow
First it depends on use. Have an older neighbor who loves his Honda, but all he does is putter around. It annoys him that you can't go over 5 MPH without buckling the seat belt. Says it is a pain when he just wants to run to get his mail. His kids just buckle it behind them, then sit down, so I really don't see the value of this feature, because you jump in it, and the seat belt is buckled behind you, so you are actually less likely to use it. Other than that, it is an excellent machine, always starts, and zero issues.

Then, you get the sport guys, the ones who want to go fast over rough terrain, and Polaris seems to be the choice there. Ride is very good, and I'm always impressed where people can go with them.

For all around use, I'd look towards a Can-Am. Sportier than the Honda, but still good at utility, and seem to be a bit more trouble free than the Polaris. Polaris reliability seems to vary a lot from model to model, with some people saying they are the most trouble free machine they have, others saying they need a lot of nickel and dime stuff (except for the 550s, those have problems with heads cracking, avoid those). Not sure if the problems are due to the machines, or because the owners of them seem to be the ones who drive the most aggressively.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)