AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid health related - skip if you are sick of covid talk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/15/2022 08:41 (#9845121 - in reply to #9845073)
Subject: RE: Covid health related - skip if you are sick of covid talk

Pittsburg, Kansas
When we think we had it (never tested for it), I had pretty severe symptoms for several hours (chills, fatigue and the like). But they subsided after some treatment and a hot steamy bath. Went to sleep ok later that night and felt much better the next morning. Was over it in a couple days. Wife only had a little raspy throat (what I originally started out with) but treated the same time I did and never got much worse than a sore throat.

Did the treatment help? Don't know. We had been taking ivermectin some prophlactically so some would say it did not work. They might be right. Are we sure it was covid and not the flu or an ordinary cold? No. I hoped it was covid because not long after that they were showing pretty good immunity to further infection after initially having covid. We have not really had anything similar or that we thought was covid since although we treated several times if we felt we were coming down with something. But it never developed into anything other than minor.

I personally think now it is just out there, what do they call it.......endemic? Just another "bug" that goes around and morphs into some other but similar "bug" at a later time. People who have compromised systems (insulin resistance anyone????) are still at risk of complications and healthy people not so much, maybe just a bad cold.

Edited by John Burns 9/15/2022 09:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)