AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid health related - skip if you are sick of covid talk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Little papa
Posted 9/15/2022 18:49 (#9845852 - in reply to #9843761)
Subject: RE: Covid health related - skip if you are sick of covid talk

Hooker Twp,Ne
My experience. Been having a sinus allergy for several weeks. Blame it on Palmer hemp. Went to doc over two weeks ago. Did Covid test negative. Still couldn’t get over. Went back last Friday. Another test .negative. Gave me some antibiotics and by Tuesday I was sicker then a dog. Went back to doc Tuesday and put me on different antibiotics. Covid test again negative. Did a bunch of blood work. Called me yesterday and asked how I was feeling. Said somewhat better. If I started to feel worse to go to ER. Checked my blood work online. My white blood cell count was way over. High tailed to ER.this morning. They did a way up the nose Covid test. Along with more blood work. Covid test positive. Nothing else wrong. Er Doc told me the barely in the nose test are not real accurate. That’s what I had before at home and at regular doc office. I had a terrible headache several days and fever less then 101 for a day. Have not loss sense of taste or smell. So I’m not sure when my Covid actually started. Sure the allergies wore my body down and made me more susceptible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)