AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lotts_valley
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dittfarms
Posted 5/21/2022 16:26 (#9669593 - in reply to #9669501)
Subject: RE: Lotts_valley

ottertail co mn
If there is no rain , some wind, and a little warmer with sunshine people will be planting as long as they can and as hard as they can. Over all very little done here but that is gonna change in a hurry if our forecast holds true

I saw 1 tractor in the field last Wednesday on my way to Fargo, it was the only field worked also from barnsville to Moorhead. So to say nothing was going on was not a true statement, but to say very little going on is a true. Now if that guy had a Facebook page or YouTube channel he could say all his neighbors are losers and sitting at home watching me farm on my YouTube video. When you have a YouTube channel you probably have to try a little harder to get the “likes” required for a monthly stipend…

For what it’s worth, I have watched less than 10 YouTube videos in my life, I mostly think they are a waste of my time. They are great to use to fix things

Nothing against social media farmers, I just don’t want to do it. I post on my farm Facebook page about 2-3 times a month just to let people know what I have been up to, but to do posts continuously is not my cup of tea
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)