AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dirtfarmer1000
Posted 5/7/2022 23:45 (#9651675 - in reply to #9648939)
Subject: RE: Trimble

Alberta
I am all Trimble here as well. I think that up until they took public access the A to Z info website away, they had one of the best products for a guy who wished to do their own setups etc. I don't regret at all going to Trimble as they did not nickel and dime you to death with yearly subscriptions, or obsolete hardware. there is lots of internet support for their products as well as plenty of used equipment to buy for the guy who cannot afford new. Their monitors, ez pilots, ez steers and nav control boxes are easily moved from unit to unit. I wire in cables permanently and then its usually only a few minutes moving hardware from tractor to tractor. Why have 20 thousand in gps equipment sitting in a tractor that sees 100 hours a year when it can be moved to a combine, sprayer, swather or other tractors and be used year round. I would not in a million years change to Deere. I had an outback steering and sectional control system on a used SPX sprayer for a year and absolutley hated it and changed it out to Trimble this spring.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)