AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Business reputation?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/9/2022 08:18 (#9428924 - in reply to #9428312)
Subject: RE: Business reputation?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have never heard of them but followed your link. It appears they handle a wide variety of products. The EZ-Boom is probably fine but I'm certain there would be no after the sale support as far as operating it etc.

This might be a good fit for someone who already has one and can check it out thoroughly within the 30 day time frame. If you are not familiar with them you may not be able to give it a good test within that time. When I worked as a Tech, I found that the EZ Boom had some quirks that I wasn't expecting. Without past experience you might find that it doesn't work the way you expect but yet it is fine. If that happens you could get advice here as there are others with experience. On the other hand, it might have an internal problem.

Recently I purchased a refurbished iPhone 8 and later a refurbished Win 10 desktop computer. The iPhone is fine but the computer behaves differently in some respects than my other Win 10 computer. It seems to be inconsistent at times which leads me to question if it has some internal problem which was not caught by the company that refurbished it or if this is due to a different version of Win 10. I am thinking you might get in a similar situation where you don't know if the EZ-Boom has a problem or you just don't understand some of its quirks.

Good luck with your decision. I notice they have a couple of Ag Leader Clutch Control Modules which may be of interest to others. I use one myself so I don't need another.

Edited by tedbear 1/9/2022 09:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)