AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid- natural immunity?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Suey
Posted 11/24/2021 09:53 (#9338456 - in reply to #9338077)
Subject: RE: Covid- natural immunity?

WCIL

Yes, a know a family that has dealt with COVID  twice.   Wife worked at the packing plant and caught it there in  April 2020.  She was quite sick almost put in the hospital.   Her husband caught from her and had a bad cold.   older daughter slightly sick,  younger daughter no symptoms.   August  2021  Youngest daughter  got sick again...  they made a couple trips to ER to have her checked out  but she  made it out okay.  Older daughter stayed away from home as soon as younger daughter got sick... She avoided it.    Mom got sick again  in fact was even sicker 2nd time.   Husband got VERY sick.   After being home for over 2 weeks  he finally waited in the ER for 2 days waiting for  a bed in an ICU.   He spent 1 week in ICU,   1 Week in hospital,   3 weeks at home  on oxygen.   I've heard he has got back to work  but it is very hard for him.   This was a 35ish healthy male.    None were vaccinated.    

They had people testing  positive to covid  a second time back in 2020!     Lots of people have caught it a second time.   Personally  I don't know  a lot of them.   Most of our friends and family are vaccinated trying to avoid:  getting sick..  

We believe the vaccine is needed to prevent  severe COVID.    Hospitals are at capacity in our area.   Many people in our area have died 3 -  5 hours away because that was were they could find an ICU bed.   (and this was not for covid... heart attacks,  strokes and traffic accidents.    I really do hope that Ivermec is a miracle cure.   I really,  really hope that the new pills being developed work too.    A treatment that works  to prevent  hospital stays and death would be a God send.     Until then we will do our best to prevent :   severe illness,   hospital stays,  long haulers, and death.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)