AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

In need of help with Covid questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

davpal
Posted 11/12/2021 21:00 (#9317724 - in reply to #9313643)
Subject: RE: In need of help with Covid questions

Mid Michigan
I had all the symptoms but the test came up negative. Lost sense of taste and smell. I've NEVER lost my sense of taste and smell my entire life. That was very shocking. Sneezed a LOT. I had body aches and fever. And probably coughed my fool head off longer and harder at times than I ever thought was possible. Not a lot coming up when I did it either. The one thing that was troubling to me was that I could hear my lungs wheezing at night when I was sleeping. You cough so much that you deplete yourself of oxygen. Lots going out but not taking breaths in and I think that's why you get light headed and end up in the ER. I took a lot of Nyquil and slept better. Everybody I knew ended up with the same symptoms and they tested positive for covid. I kept getting called patient zero. I had a pretty sketchy week but am fine now. That was about 3 weeks ago. Friend of mine got pretty sick but also stayed home for 14 days and is good but has had some after effects like rashes and hives, swelling face etc. We will both start coughing if somebody says something funny and everybody starts laughing but I think it's a combo of lingering effects of inhaling bean dust this week. I did get the Phizer double dose vax in april.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)