AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

In need of help with Covid questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

btruck
Posted 11/12/2021 07:10 (#9316394 - in reply to #9313643)
Subject: RE: In need of help with Covid questions

MN
If you want a second opinion, call another doctor. If it gets bad, the monoclonal will help, but it's expensive. You were smart enough to get vaccinated and although you still got it symptoms should be much reduced compared to those not vaccinated. I can confirm this with anecdotal evidence from myself and those around me, and actual real statistical evidence. Of course our bodies are just bags of water and meat and everyone reacts differently.

In my experience, and from those areound me, the vaccinated are feeling better in a couple days, the unvaccinated can be out for 7-10. Both can have longer lasting symptoms like a cough, or shortness of breath. Those that won't get a $50 vaccination run and get the $4000 monoclonal once they get sick and whine about their medical costs.

If you get sicker and you're nervous ignore the doctor and go to the hospital! People have died because they either refused to go or were told not to.

Use ivermectin if you think you have worms. That's why the India Indians and Mexicans use it. Their water is bad. Take some vitamin D because winter is coming and light hours are reduced.

Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)