AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Went to my first tractor pull, lots of questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mignic
Posted 10/17/2021 21:54 (#9274620 - in reply to #9274514)
Subject: RE: Went to my first tractor pull, lots of questions.

Texas Panhandle
Looks like you went to a TTTPA event. They held one up here in Amarillo for the first time in many many years. Wasn't able to make it but went to the one in Deleon earlier. They had OTPA there also so a good pull.

I went to my first one at Louisville about 7 or 8 years ago. Doesn't take much to get hooked... I thot there was nothing like that around west tx until a few pullers started telling me there was some pullers here - just not pulls.

Cotton candy is just east of Lubbock and Blagraves are just south. Blagraves pull nationally and I think they placed 1st in their category last year. Red Horse is theirs.

You need to go to the pull at Louisville this winter. There's lots of Texans there usually!

How I got started - I happened to sit across from John Linden on the way to the show and he asked me if I'd been to a pull. I said no so he said come by the truck tomorrow and I'll give you some tickets.... Super nice family.

PS You need to looks up the rules of each class you want to know about. I think each association can be different also. Here is a link to TTTPA

http://tttpa.com/classes/

Edited by mignic 10/17/2021 21:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)