AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snowmobiling or winter UTV riding questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 10/16/2021 15:48 (#9272231 - in reply to #9272167)
Subject: RE: Snowmobiling or winter UTV riding questions

coast of Maine
Cattle feeder,If you already enjoyUTV/ATV you can go to Quebec I think open soon, from covid restrictions,,.thousands of miles of groomed (yes with a wheeled type groomer)snow trails for UTV.Or rent snow machines on their 10,000 plus miles of sledding trails.You can rent for a few days cheaper than the season pass.The pass includes I think 500,000$ liability policy.Its a haul to get there but OMG the quality of their system is the worlds best.Sort of the difference of skiing in West Virginia versus skiing in Colorado.Many prefer the ATV type cruising up there,go from city to city pack your gear and take off for a week,much like we do snowmobiling in the North East.You can ride out and back days but it is way more of an adventure for a trip of say 1 to 2 thousand miles.There will be mishaps and breakdowns but thats the adventure part.Once I had to hitchhike 100 miles to get the truck,once we stayed in Sentierre Quebec for 3 days waiting on a new motor,but all is fun except crashes.hehe,,,,PS. do not ride sleds on groomed UTV snow(trails cross often )as the locals scream at you in French of some nasty words...I think they were bad words....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)