AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Family members allowed in
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Stormwatcher
Posted 10/14/2021 12:05 (#9268570 - in reply to #9268547)
Subject: RE: Family members allowed in

WCMO-SWMO Area
BHTN - 10/14/2021 11:51

jjoseph - 10/14/2021 07:12

Family member in the hospital with Covid. Yes he had his shots. Thinks he’s has pneumonia on 1/2 …..Hospital will not let anybody in. Even though we’ve been with him for the past couple days and drove him to the hospital. Don’t these people know that love heals better than medicine? This country is so effed

I couldn't agree more. Letting people die left in rooms all by themselves while the machines are outside the door and basically no one goes in the room is just absolutely unacceptable in my opinion. I don't run a hospital but I see no reason why one person can't be allowed to stay in the room (not free to roam the halls) daily. This goes for nursing homes too. Yes I've seen and experienced it along with MANY others. I deleted a LOT of what I have to say on this subject to try and keep it civil. Yes this still stings and likely always will. :-( People are very sick. This is when they need their families the most.

I agree with both of you....Earlier this year the nursing home let us in for my MIL's final few hours....We both had covid tests first..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)