AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

do you fly commercial?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

junk fun
Posted 10/6/2021 19:58 (#9256207 - in reply to #9255920)
Subject: RE: do you fly commercial?

Wisconsin
Headland - 10/6/2021 17:04

I believe they have thwarted several plots but honestly can’t point you toward any hard evidence. I’m guessing some of it is classified?

The underwear bomber, the shoe bomber, maybe a few more, were all stopped by civilian flyers. I haven't heard of any air marshal, or TSA stopped bombings. Flight 97 was the one of the four hijacked flights on 9/11 that didn't reach the terrorist's objective. The hijackers exploited a MASSIVE self inflicted structural weakness of the pre 9/11 flying environment, civilians were publicly instructed not to interfere in hijackings. That was obviously terrible policy at the time. It should have been the published policy that hijacked flights would be shot down if they diverted from their flight plan without authorization. Just like all marines guarding embassies outside of Paris should be fully armed, and they should be sometimes armed in Paris. And we're blooming idiots for allowing our politicians to close coal plants and run everything on natural gas. Even Jimmy Carter knew you had to have a curve ball up your sleeve to deal with terrorists, and he said we had to build more coal power plants three times when he said once to turn down the thermostat, and put on a sweater.

If we weren't such idiots, we wouldn't have to put up with ridiculous and useless security. And we wouldn't be in for the ideocracy that will be our next energy crisis.

Edited by junk fun 10/6/2021 20:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)