AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ivermectin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 10/3/2021 08:13 (#9250044 - in reply to #9249639)
Subject: RE: Another share

East of Broken Bow
Canuk:
You now have me convinced. Ivermectin does nothing. That is why countries that are not using ivermectin, are having similar or better results than the countries that have been using it. I mean, haven't we all seen the 98% reduction in Hospitalizations and deaths dropping to zero in places that don't use ivermectin**********

(side challenge, can you name anyplace, anywhere, that has had the 98% reduction in Covid, that DOESN'T use a similar early treatment with 'non-recommended' drugs?

I think India has a good idea, get out cheap, safe Covid treatments to the masses, to take at the first sign of Covid, and see what happens. For 40 years ivermectin has been touted as one of the 'safest' drugs you can take, even at several times the recommended dose, yet somehow in the last year or so, it has become extremely dangerous, even though no one seems to have been harmed by it.
And I also think India is on the right track, not relying just on ivermectin, but giving zinc and other supplements to boost immunity in general.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)