AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (62) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a device to change computer volume
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Posted 7/16/2021 00:38 (#9112590 - in reply to #9107820)
Subject: RE: a device to change computer volume


Generally there is a volume up, down, and mute on the f key row like f1 - f3. Hold down the fn button near the left of the space bar and then tap the f3 to go up in volume f2 to go down and f1 to mute.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)