AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (63) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a device to change computer volume
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Posted 7/13/2021 09:26 (#9107820)
Subject: a device to change computer volume

20 Miles West of Indianapolis Indiana

I have 2 different brands of laptops. neither has a button on the computer for volume up/down on the speakers...


is there an add on device that I can plug into my laptops that has a volume up/down function so I don't have to do it on the computer with the mouse?



Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)