AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (61) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a device to change computer volume
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Mark@Northern Iowa
Posted 7/13/2021 10:35 (#9107910 - in reply to #9107820)
Subject: RE: a device to change computer volume

Floyd County, Iowa
If you add external speakers, that would give you a volume control.
What make and model are your laptops?
I thought they all had volume controls, using the control key and different function keys.
. edit to add
OK then, learn something new every day.....
I searched for "external laptop volume control"
here ya go
or, here is a possible way to create keyboard shortcuts
Have a good day

Edited by Mark@Northern Iowa 7/13/2021 10:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)