AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Judge tosses race based ag payments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jrditchdigger
Posted 6/12/2021 22:02 (#9055900 - in reply to #9055756)
Subject: RE: Now just get rid of Biden!!

Southern MN
The problem is how many Americans wade through the info and can weed out the truth from all the chaff? I have friends, relatives and relatives of friends that get all their news in 15 minutes of one of the major networks everyday. All they know is Trump was bad, everything he did was terrible etc. if we sit down and talk we agree on 95% of the issues we face, but they believe news snippets they see and hear. You discredit Fox all the time. I have never been able to watch it but my wife has become a Fox junkie so I catch some while passing through the living room. The truth is that has more and more of the truths from last year has come out their track record has been more truthful than the rest of the major networks, sad but true.

I just hate to see our country undone by a small group of people that too many people put false trust in.

BTW. The other side continues to repeat untruths after untruths until they become fact also. They just do it in a way more polished way than Trump did it. Isn’t that more dangerous than the way Trump did it?

Edited by Jrditchdigger 6/12/2021 22:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)