AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Judge tosses race based ag payments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jrditchdigger
Posted 6/12/2021 20:21 (#9055721 - in reply to #9055564)
Subject: RE: Now just get rid of Biden!!

Southern MN
I hope really hope he doesn’t run. He is not going to be reinstated in August, even if someone actually looks seriously enough to find voter fraud.

I don’t like Trump, voted for him because he was better than the other candidate. But no matter what happened on election night in many ways the election was stolen from him. It was stolen by misinformation given out by the mainstream media that a gullible public believed. The truth is that Corona was probably produced in a lab. Fucci is pretty much being proven to be a liar. All of the nonstop news coverage of the border was obviously a political play as things are far worse there now and it is ignored. Just came out that the report and nonstop coverage about Trump breaking up a protest because he wanted a photo op was a made up story. The Post retracted its story about the call Trump made to the Georgia governor which probably costs the Republicans the Senate. The story about the law enforcement officer being killed on Jan 6 by being bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher was false. The list goes on and on.
I know Ill Steve will make fun of me, but I wish more than anything that we could just get some honest journalism that we could count on from somewhere to make our political decisions. Honest journalism is pretty much dead in this country. The difference between Pravda and our journalism is that the communist forced them to report untruths, our media on all sides does it willingly on their own accord.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)