AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Judge tosses race based ag payments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

MBGoat
Posted 6/13/2021 00:50 (#9056029 - in reply to #9056012)
Subject: RE: Now that's funny

St. Claude, Mb, Canada
I do get my facts straight. You need to read what people write before your leftist brain gets all wound up. I didn't say anything about the election and or their processes. I said there will be discovery, and there will be stuff they don't want discovered, regardless of whether it has anything to do with the 2020 election. I also said it was Lindell that wanted them to sue, does that mean he will find what he thinks he will, of course not, but he might, or he might find something else that forces them to withdraw the suit or settle and he will use that perception to push his agenda.

Lastly and probably most importantly, people on the right encourage thinking critically and to do research. They don't shut people down for any opinion that is not what the social justice mob says it should be. You seem to try to do the same on this forum in almost all of your posts, and frankly I think you should take a hard look at yourself and decide whether your actions and words are representative of someone who respects differences of opinion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)