AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part 2: Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Texaswheat
Posted 2/5/2021 12:48 (#8808975 - in reply to #8808399)
Subject: RE: Part 2: Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?

paulsneighbor - 2/5/2021 08:33

it struck me a little odd that they locked their doors ......plenty eerie story tho.......be a good one for around the campfire

If you mean locking the car doors after the car was parked when they first started walking. They might’ve had things inside that they wanted to sort of secure. I’ve never been to the exact location(that I ever recall) so it is likely that they had to park along a road and they knew they might not be back until much later.

Or when whatever had followed them back to the car all that distance, they were beyond creeped out. Dad knew that part of rural Oklahoma very well. He said that things were much different with that experience. Nobody lived way out there back then. There had been families many years before try to make a go of it ranching in the area after Oklahoma became a state. And then when coal was discovered and heavily mined. The mines all shut down and later on the railroad tracks were pulled up in the 1940’s and 50’s.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)