AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part 2: Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

inotill
Posted 2/5/2021 17:15 (#8809452 - in reply to #8807412)
Subject: RE: Part 2: Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?

Harlan, KY
About 2008ish, fall, harvest time.
Was around 10:00pm, were working late like normal, picking corn. I took the semi back to the farm with a load. Pulled up to the pit and started to unload. Wet bin was getting full so I climbed to the top to watch it fill.

Takes like 20 minutes with the ****ty auger we had, so Im looking around at the stars up there. I saw a satellite moving slowly accross the sky as they do, like directly overhead. Then the dam thing jumped course, wtf?? I unfocused my eyes a bit and something huge was above me high in the air, but it was transparent. I could see it because the edges of it were slightly distorting the sky behind it as it moved accross the sky.

Watched this transparent blob slowly move out of my sight heading north. Weird thing was, while watching it disappear to the north, I looked up again where I first saw it, two fighter jets came screaming out of the sky almost down at me, to like 1000ft, then sped off north after that thing, almost like they knew I saw it.......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)