AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dollar Stores
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

clevepreach
Posted 8/6/2020 09:41 (#8418442 - in reply to #8417959)
Subject: RE: Dollar Stores

Cleveland, MS. Own small farm near Booneville, MS

Dollar Tree and Dollar General are not the same. In Dollar Tree there are no price tags. Everything is a dollar. My wife refers to it as the 20 dollar store because she rarely comes out of there with less than 20 items. Dollar General is somewhat like a mini Walmart. They usually stock some version of almost anything you might need in your home: food, clothing, paper products, cleaning products, motor oil, etc. I greatly prefer Dollar General to Walmart. I think Dollar General is probably the main reason Fred's went out of business. They have also made some inroads into Walmart's sales. When I need something that would be sold at that type of store my first stop is Dollar General. The only time I darken the doors of our local Walmart is when I can't find what I need at any other store in town. Currently, we have two within the city limits, one on the east side and one on the west. There is another about a mile south of town and one about 4 miles north. There's at least 6 others within 20 miles of my house.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)