AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can anyone explain what a ventilator IS?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John327
Posted 4/1/2020 19:40 (#8157012 - in reply to #8156807)
Subject: RE: Can anyone explain what a ventilator IS?

Northwest Ohio
The answers in here really kind of struck a nerve with me. Kipps this is not towards you because you are just trying to understand what a vent is and why they are so expensive. I cannot answer why they are so expensive and I cannot answer exactly how they work. I do know however my mom has been on one for 34 years now since being paralyzed. She is not on it 24 hours a day and is still mobile somewhat and thank goodness has a perfect mind. To the other posters you cannot do the job of a vent with a bag and mask for very long your patient will die not exactly the same thing. I'm sorry you posted that not knowing what you were talking about. As for just using two shop vacs... Well I could express my feeling towards you another way but let's keep it simple... there is absolutely no possibly of that ever works and I hope you never have to deal with someone on a vent because that is just a very ignorant statement. I know this didn't answer any questions but come on people think about what you are saying before you just spout off these machines keep people alive. Rant over.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)