AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trouble Getting New Iron??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

mennoboy
Posted 7/31/2008 09:29 (#425505 - in reply to #425321)
Subject: RE: Trouble Getting New Iron??

Rivers, MB
After your first sentence, I knew you had ordered a Farm King auger. We're in the same boat. Ordered a 13x85 in January with delivery promised for early June. Dealer THINKS it will be here first week in August. We will be harvesting in 10 days from now. Not very happy. We are counting on that new auger for our new bins that went up in May.
I've heard the same story about alot of production going to Russia from our dealer. They are pretty ticked as well. I think Buhler/Farm King needs to remember who bought their stuff over the last how many years. When the next downturn in grain farming happens and the dealers are again interested in trying to drum up business, I think we need to remember who (dealers and mfg'ers) treated us well during a time of equipment shortages and reward them with our business. We have had only Westfield augers for the last 25 years and switched to Farm King this time because they look like a good auger and are cheaper than a Westfield but maybe that was a poor decision on our part.

JoshA - sounds like your dealer isn't interested in keeping your business long term.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)