AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

95% done.. Funds still short corn.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/13/2013 20:29 (#3381733 - in reply to #3381532)
Subject: Re: 95% done.. Funds still short corn.

Buxton ND
Jon I will hand it to you !!!!! You are sticking to your binest guns !!!!! Pretty soon we're gonna have to start calling you old T-minus him-self.
China WHO EVER IMO did buy beans this week,I'll bet MY left on it,but as you see it hasn't made any difference and beans closed .29 lower for the week. And then we gaped lower tonight,,,again.

Your bullish in part because of your drought map,,,it was released almost a month ago... And then its a forecast to 12-31 Remember one year ago,,,,,bone donkey dry and the market still did not care............. The facts is,,,spec funds have been selling corn for well over a year,,,I have the #'s to back that statement, until the point in time when they change their minds corns is going NO WHERE.

UNTIL we get some numbers from Uncle's CFTC,every one is just guessing where spec funds are sitting........................When we do get CFTC #'s one Friday, IMO we will have one of the most wild Sunday evening openings we have seen,,,whether its bullish or bearish ! ! ! ! !

Now gonna listen to the farm market shows and see if thye can change my mind !!!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)