AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Automatic or Semi-Automatic, large magazine weapons & Newtown - a suggestion for discussion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dingeryote
Posted 12/17/2012 12:43 (#2757736 - in reply to #2757551)
Subject: RE: Automatic or Semi-Automatic, large magazine weapons & Newtown - a suggestion for discussion

Michigan.
Jim - 12/17/2012 10:43

In the case of the tragedy at Sandy Hook elementary school, I believe there is a good chance that this mass murder would not have happened if the deranged kid had not had ready and available access to the weapons and ammo his mother had in their house, legally, for some reason.

You can say he would have obtained them elsewhere, however that is not very likely.  As I understand it from news reports, there is no evidence this was a long term planned crime. More likely an impulsive thing after an altercation with his mother and he just snapped. Weapons were available and he used them.

Not discussed yet is the sad fact tat as happens all to often, the person who purchased and owned this arsenal of weapons and ammo was killed, not by some unknown feared home invader, but by someone she knew and with her own weapons. If she had say a pistol for "self defense" her son might have still killed her but is unlikely to have caused as many deaths at the school as he did.

Jim 

And I believe that if Democrats ate more Cow pies, it would improve the stench of the lies and delusional fabrications that come out of thier pie holes.

The Kid was long term bat**** crazy, and NOBODY, just snaps and then shoots up a school. Mom, maybe, but you're flying against every study done on the profile of these guys, just to make things fit your ignorant agenda.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)