AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Capital intensive
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

barker4650
Posted 4/20/2012 23:30 (#2346430 - in reply to #2344552)
Subject: RE: Capital intensive

N. E. Indiana
NEW IDEA!!!! What if you sold your cows and went to work in town. Then you would have no worries, such as will they close tommorrow, lay me off, or cut my pay? I wonder how much better your dairy would be if you would change you attitude a little instead of complaining about the neighbor who has a larger dairy and a better outllook. We are all tired of the poor me outlook and you always being the victim. I lose ground to BTO's crappy neighbors and houses all the time but I am not whining to world on here. Last time I checked with my banker, toolsheds, shops, grain bins and fertilizer facilties are all capital investments too. Atleast you can control how many cows you milk, most farmers that I know their acrage changes up and down in different years and we can't control imouts or prices either. Atleast you will know what your cow numbers are from one year to the next. That is all from me, I am stepping of my soapbox so you can get back on it and tell us haw bad it is to have milk cows, maybe you will scare enough people away from dairying that milk will go up, then what will you complain about next.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)