AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH sprayer experts help.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Radiehl
Posted 3/2/2021 20:39 (#8869017)
Subject: Case IH sprayer experts help.

Colorado
This is my second post about an issue I’m having with an SPX 4410.
https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=977438&posts=6...

The issue is an intermittent engine off line error. So far it has started and ran/idled fine for 10-15 minutes before the error starts showing up.

The pattern seems to be. The alarm in the cab will momentarily sound, the temp and oil pressure gauges go blank. The tach will read a fraction of the RPM it should and the eng off line message will flash for a second and then they all return to functioning normally. This may happen 1-2-3 times before the engine off line message remains and gauges stay blank until the engine is restarted.

At no time while the error is displayed does any of this seem to affect the engine’s operation. The engine does not reduce speed, flutter or do you lose throttle control.

I have cleaned the cables at the battery, under the cab, at the starter, at the alternator and on the engine block. I seem to have a consistent 13.9V at the batteries and in the cab. The ECU relay in the cab fuse box has been replace and I’ve pushed/pulled the red button at the fill station multiple times.

So far, no luck resolving the problem.

One of the responders to my previous post suggested the engine terminator could be the problem. I have tried to locate this on the engine and can see nothing that looks like the pictures of the terminator I’ve found on line. See pic below. Where else could the terminator be located?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Edited by Radiehl 3/2/2021 21:10

(eng off line (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments eng off line (full).png (99KB - 43 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)