AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze Half Width & AL Clutch Module
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Landon.B
Posted 3/19/2020 19:46 (#8120298)
Subject: Kinze Half Width & AL Clutch Module

Hardin County, IA

Trying to set up my Kinze 12/23 to clutch automatically with the half widths. Using an Integra, also PMM and clutch module. These are the correct solenoids that ground through the wire and not the body of the solenoid. I am using a air clutch cable P/N 4001086-3 which is set up for 12 sections with 3 seperate Weatherpak 6 pin plugs. I wired everything up in the center of the planter, taking apart the ground wires to each clutch and and combining the power wires onto pin A of the plug labeled "Section 1-4", I then put each ground wire on pins B and C.
After wiring it all I turned the Integra on and created a new configuration with 2 clutches. The configuration creates fine however when I go to the row shutoff module configuration it thinks for a bit then flashes either "configuration does not match number of planter sections 0-0" or "seed clutch control module not found". As far as troubleshooting I have checked the high current power cable and have power. I have a green light at the clutch module as well. I also have 12v going to the clutch module, the CAN line going into the clutch module is also carrying 12v on red. Both of my clutches have 12v at the solenoid and I unhooked the wires and grounded the solenoid ground pin to the frame and engaged and disengaged both clutches. I am at a loss, I am thinking I have an intermittent CAN issue which causes the "module not found". Wondering if there is a workaround to use a cable with many more sections than I need on it or if I need to buy the proper cable? Thanks for any helpĀ 
LandonĀ 

Edited by Landon.B 3/19/2020 20:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)