AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Here is some help for those with Plantar Fasciitis.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sj3788
Posted 1/12/2019 19:52 (#7240820)
Subject: Here is some help for those with Plantar Fasciitis.

swohio
Well I hope anyway. Had this in my arch of one my feet about 3 years ago, terrible pain. Finally went away on its own. Fast forward to last October and now have it in my right heel. Not bad in the morning, but if on my feet all day, by 4 or so could hardly walk. Well have been putting up with hopping to go away, still have it. Wife saw a ad in our electric coop magazine about Gravity Defyer shoes, looked them up and went ahead and bought a pair of what I would say gym shoe style. Not cheap, but have helped a lot, much less to no pain with them on. Well now the big problem is my work boots, by end of day, just a ton of pain. So stopped by Walmart this past Monday and got some things for the wife and looked at their Shoe inserts. Found Dr. Scholl's insert for Plantar Fasciities. Put them in and I'm not joking, pain way less very quickly. When I have my work boots on this week ( like all day ), most of the time zero pain, sometimes very little. When shoes are off, some pain returns quickly. These inserts were I think $11. Have only had the inserts what 5 days and pain is nothing. We will see long term, but right now in happy land, Gravity Defyer's were I think $130, well worth it, and inserts $11, so nice to walk normal again and left knee feels better also from not walking right. Hope this helps someone with this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)