AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH 1250 Planter monitor options
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Papa Gene
Posted 12/28/2017 15:46 (#6459991)
Subject: Case IH 1250 Planter monitor options

SE SD
I just bought a CIH 1250. Previous owner used a Pro 700 but I did not get the monitor. Don't have the planter home yet so I don't know for sure what cabling is included. Planter has hydraulic seed drive, row shutoffs, pneumatic down pressure, center fill, PTO pump. Someday will add fertilizer.

I currently run AgLeader Integra/STMM on an old JD planter. RTK GPS is fed by Trimble 500. Also have SMS Basic. I do like the Integra a lot and also use it for tiling and spraying.

Looking for ideas on the best path forward. I understand the Integra cannot control the planter and will not read the seed sensors. If I buy a used Pro 600 or 700, is everything there that is needed to run the planter, row shutoffs, etc.? Or are there additional unlocks that might not be loaded...say it came out of a combine. How disappointed will I be with the info provided if I am used to the Integra? I read about the Accustat unlock for a 700 but that looks like it only works on a 1255?

Note: I don't care how many screens I have to have in the tractor. I know it really bothers some guys.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)