AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 6/1/14 To 6/7/14*******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/1/2014 07:31 (#3896014)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 6/1/14 To 6/7/14*******

Good Sunday Morning. June is here, time to turn the calendar over and summer is around the corner. Although the heat and humidity are here already, so to me it is summer already. We had a nice thunder storm roll through last night. Didn't think it rained too much, but was pleasantly surprised to see that we got 3/4 of an inch. What was really nice as Dave finished up the 300 acres of 1st cutting hay around 8 last night. So a nice rain, and more predicted for today and tomorrow will be good.

Finally feeling better here, but I got out of my exercise routine and it is so hard to get back into it. Although I have been busy out in the garden at least. I have everything planted and now just have to hoe the weeds.

Dave had a nice 3 pound loss. That was for two weeks as he didn't weigh last week. Wondering if the smoothies he has been having for his lunch have helped. He bought me a Ninja blender set and they have these nice single serving blender cups. He puts Greek yogurt, pineapple, and a banana in it and you can drink your lunch. I like the yogurt, apple, banana and a bit of strawberry jam for sweetness for me. I only lost a half pound this week.

Again, telling all you farmers to take the time to eat something healthy while you are so busy in the fields. Have a good week and stay safe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)