AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How many phone calls have you been on today?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 4/22/2013 15:51 (#3055020)
Subject: How many phone calls have you been on today?

It's 3:33 P.M. local time and I just counted the number of phone calls I've been on. The number was fifty-two phone calls.

The operation is my Dad, myself, my brother and a high school student who has the day off of class today.

We are not in the field because of weather. I'm trying to work in the office and the other three are working on shop projects.

I have not been messing around with these phone calls. They have all had a purpose. 15 calls have been between my Dad and I. 11 were to my brother. 9 were to my wife. 7 were to the high school student. 5 were to my Mom (she was in town and we were working on getting parts). Otheres were to misc places such as working on finding someone to move dirt for us in a timely manner, FSA office, JD dealer, ordering parts for pickup, and talking to people we're planning on doing custom work for.

It seems like the darned thing has taken my life over. Many of these phone calls I do not kow how I can avoid them. The ones to my Dad, my brother and the high school student are all things that require my input for things to keep getting done. I don't remember what the ones to my wife were about but they were not just chit chat, they were in regards to meal plans or work plans for the week or insurance questions, etc. The ones to my Mom were required for getting parts and all the others were required for business purposes.

Anyone else have this problem or am I the only one? It seems like I'm helping other people get stuff done a lot and it makes it hard for me to get anything done myself sometimes.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)