AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bus laws rant.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 10/25/2018 08:59 (#7064179 - in reply to #7064064)
Subject: RE: Bus laws rant.

s nd
No wonder there is so much road rage around the country. Does anybody know the rules of the road any more? Are they just driving around in driver's ed and not studying the book? Maybe 1 person at a time in the car. Take the tint off your glasses if you can't tell that big yellow thing is a school bus and you must stop for it when needed. Not that hard. But it doesn't surprise me much. Pulled into a stop and go gas station to rib the guy about right of way rules at a 4 way stop light. Old guy, 70ish. Told him if 2 people stop at a 4 way at the same time, person on right has right of way. He goes,"where the hell you ever hear something like that"? That hair I pulled out hasn't grown back and that was fifteen or more years ago. Guy behind counter goes to him, yep. Easter morning turning left with no stop sign at intersection with the other 2 having stop sign and another car turning left from opposite direction. Woman sitting at stop sign. She goes between us, guess she thought we were far enough away, and here comes a car gong sixty five (speed limit) around the other guy turning left. Passed on the right. Took me 10 minutes to pull the seat cushion out of my butt when I got home. That would have been in my passenger side and lady's driver's side at stop sign. I give the state of minnesota a lot of credit for teaching people to pass on the right as they have overtaking lanes at intersections instead of left turn lanes. Just naturally go around on the right. I agree with the guy above saying they would find their way around it if you blocked the whole road. I tell law enforcement they need to run ads or something to refresh people's memory of the rules of the road. Gonna pay for them myself pretty quick.

Edited by ndred 10/25/2018 09:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)