AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I think pork tastes better than it did ten-fifteen years ago.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Flamme Farms
Posted 3/18/2018 14:06 (#6649481 - in reply to #6648935)
Subject: RE: I think pork tastes better than it did ten-fifteen years ago.

Central iowa
What is arrogant is to say comfinment pork taste worse then pork raised outside on dirt or concrete when the only thing those 2 pigs had in common was that they were pigs..Whats absurd is to compare the pork you had at a restaurant that claims to not use pork raised in a confiment is better then the pork you bought on clearance at walmart that you cooked and was most likely raised in a confinement but not Necessarily
what is also absurd is to say it taste like manure because its in a confinement why would it taste like manure because its a confinement? Ya confinements smell but so do pigs rasied outside usually worse in fact
also pigs are cleaner in a confinement then ones raised outside the ones outside roll around in there own filth to keep cool and acutally eat there own waste more then ones in a confinment could and are usually cover in manure so wouldnt they be the ones to taste like manure?

Why does wild pigs or turkey taste so different? because of their diet...
Why does McDonalds hamburgers taste different them burger kings or wendys hamburgers? Because they were prepared different
You could take 2 identical pigs that grow up next to each other their whole lives to different independent lockers and they would taste completely different

Does confinment pork taste different then pork raised out side? Maybe but i cant tell the difference have you had 2 identical pigs same feed same litter/breed same locker etc with the only difference being raised in a confinement vs outside i have
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)