AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Scam stories
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Poor farmer
Posted 2/23/2017 15:30 (#5858377 - in reply to #5857484)
Subject: RE: Scam stories

Martinton,il
My 86 year old mother got a phone call saying her grandson was in an accident and he had been drinking and it was his fault and that she needed to send $3000 bail money to get him out of jail. She freaked out and came out to the shop and got me and said they would call back in a few minutes telling her how to send the money. When she was told her grandson was arrested, she said his name, and then they said yes that's who we have. When they called back I was there to talk to my son (supposedly) and had calmed her down somewhat and when she answered the phone she then handed it to me. The guy on the phone then said to me- Grandpa? and I then said who is this and he said my son's name and then I said my son would know that is grandpa is dead. They hung up. They had my mother about ready to send money. Next time I told her to say Jessie? do you have Jessie? And when they say yes then she can say I don't have a grandson named Jessie. SEE YA. There is no limit to what these people will do for a scam.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)