AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

taking CoQ10 when on a statin ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 2/7/2017 11:32 (#5823071)
Subject: taking CoQ10 when on a statin ?

NC Iowa
i had been taking atorvastatin for a year and always had muscle/joint aches. mentioned this to doc several times. she said that is rare, but switched me to pravastatin anyway. that was suppose to better if that was an issue.

took that for 2 more year. i could not tell much improvement, so just figured my aches was just a condition of getting older. i read on here about CoQ10, and decided to try it. ordered nature made 200 mg tablets off amazon for around $18.00 for 80 pills.

after i had been taking them every day, i got to thinking that i didn't ache all the time like i used to. no longer talking ibuprofen twice a day, although that never did help much.

i credit the improvement on the CoQ10. not sure why the doc didn't suggest it right away when i starting mentioning it. can't be a big secret to a medical professional. i don't know if there is a better formulation of this, as it is the first one i tried. i need to order some more soon. not saying i am prefect, but sure much improved from before. .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)