AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Switching Brands?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 1/28/2017 06:48 (#5799527 - in reply to #5798728)
Subject: RE: Switching Brands?

ecmn
no way would I go from late model massey to deere or especially case. why go from a lexus car to a chevy?!

funny how all the green and red guys first response is "how close is a good dealer". talk to many guys outside of the I states and gods country that run off brand agco, claas.... that there more then happy to have a good dealer 4 hours away and drive past the green and red dealers that have "great service"

john deere dealer left here a couple weeks ago telling me how he is going to get me into a deere planter when I get rid of my white, and when I am looking at tractors to let him know he will make sure I am in a deere vs other. ok great well what can you do for a grain cart. he came back with numbers on one model and I asked about another brand he sells and still waiting. lol. called A.C farm service about his brands of carts, got back right away, played a little back and forth on questions slowly getting more specific. this summer when I order a cart that both stores sell care to guess what store I go with.

that would be the 4th close by deere dealer with great service that has blew me off. hence the white planter in the shed that will be replaced by a white planter when time comes. when my deere finally get tired they will be replaced with challenger tractors and combines.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)