AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Switching Brands?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Posted 1/23/2017 07:09 (#5787543 - in reply to #5787532)
Subject: RE: Switching Brands?

durallymax - 1/23/2017 08:03

garywi - 1/23/2017 06:41

Best thing about Deere over others is parts availability. Not as good as use to be but still better then the rest. Trading to Deere may hurt at first but resale is better also.

While I think they may be better overall on average at getting parts within a day, it's still a regional thing and dependent on what you have. I can get anything Agco out of Batavia much faster than waiting for Deere stuff out of quad cities. Both tend to have nearly every part available, not to me too if I were every really in a bind, Batavia is a much closer drive. The Agco dealer does a better job of stocking and will send someone to get parts ASAP if it's serious enough. Some older less common Fendt parts are Euro stock only though, still get them in about the same time as a stock order(Agco pays the air freight) but if you need one of them next day you will be paying a couple hundred in freight. Only had to do this once though.

I wouldn't say any one of the brands is going to be a bad buy, just depends more on what you are doing with it.

how often does agco do stock orders on fendt.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)