AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh In's For 10/23/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 10/23/2016 11:31 (#5595925 - in reply to #5595512)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh In's For 10/23/16*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
I hit my goal of 20 lbs lost this morning. I've done it a time or 2 before but never on weigh in day! It was a stressful week again but I made sure I didn't eat according to how I felt! It sure would have been easy to do though! The sun is shining....the combines are finally rolling on beans...life is good today!

In answer to your question of eating out....we rarely go out at night unless it's to celebrate something. I think the last nice meal out we had was in August to celebrate birthdays & anniversaries. Once in a great while we run up to the bar in our small town for lunch but those are rare days & far between! I will eat out if I go shopping in the "big" city for the day. I have a favorite sit down restaurant that serves yummy fish & chips so that's my treat. And trust me...that doesn't happen very often as I don't go to town shopping very often! It seems like I'm always cooking here & sometimes I get very tired of it but when town is not handy....it's what you do! Or...that's what we do anyway!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)