AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh In's For 10/23/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/23/2016 07:49 (#5595512)
Subject: *****Weigh In's For 10/23/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. Our group here is getting smaller and smaller. Yes, people get busy with harvest and stepping on the scale isn't a priority unless it is the grain scale. But good news is, we have had several people reach their goals. I am so proud of them. It reminds me if I would keep my head in this game I could have been at goal too. Oh well, life goes on.

We finally have had a good stretch with no rain. Corn is done, finally it is our turn for the guy to combine the beans. Hope to get them done before the rain hits on Wednesday. I hope you are getting close to finishing your harvest. I think you all need a break.

We had our grandson here for one night this week. Of course grandma had to open some of the Halloween candy. Bad for me of course, plus we ate out fast food twice. For us that is a lot. What about you. Do you go out to eat very often? Back when we were young, going out to eat was a very special occasion. Now, it is nothing for people to eat out several times a week. I am curious what the NAT posters do. I should make a another post to get more answers then just the weight loss group. I know a couple that struggle with money, but yet every weekend they go out for dinner, drinks and dancing. Yet they complain they don't have money for a new car. Wonder if they realize what they spend every week, would be a good payment on a car.

Anyway, avoiding what I did on the scale. Dave is really on a roll, although slowing down this week. He lost another .4 pounds. He is down 9.4 pounds, the most since he started this. So that is good for him. I went up a pound, bad me.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)